WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The controller processing of your personal data is MUGABURU SL, sited in Miramar 2 de Donostia-San Sebastián, with tax registration number NIF B20023982, and registered at Gipuzkoa Companies Register, volume 1.082, folio 188, sheet number SS-1883, 25th entry.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT?
MUGABURU SL collect through this website the following personal data:
Section CONTACT US:
- CONTACT US: email address, full name, phone number and, if applicable, any other information that you voluntarily provide in the “Specific requests” box.
- BILLING: full name, email address and phone number.
- WORKING: email address, full name, date of birth, academic and professional data provided.
Section NARRU GIFT: email address, full name, phone number and ID number, as well as the full name and the email address of the beneficiary of the Narru Gift voucher.
Section BOOKING: email address, full name, phone number, postal code and country.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data that you have submitted will be processed for the following purposes and, as the case may be, for those others expressly indicated:
- The management of the table booking at Narru restaurant.
- The issuance and management of the Narru Gift voucher.
- The reply to e-mails received through INFORMATION section.
- The human resource selection.
ORIGIN, ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE PERSONAL DATA:
MUGABURU SL understands that the personal data you have provided us are accurate, up to date and authentic and, until you inform us the contrary, that they have not been modified.
The gift giver of the Narru Gift voucher will be solely responsible for any consequences that may arise for the Narru Gift beneficiary as a result of the share of its personal data with MUGABURU SL for the purpose of issuing and management the referred gift voucher.
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL BASES TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data by MUGABURU SL depend on the purposes for which they were collected, as follows:
|DATA PROCESSING||LEGAL BASES|
|The management of the table booking at Narru restaurant||To take steps prior to entering into a contract|
|The issuance and management of the Narru Gift voucher||To take steps prior to entering into a contract|
|The reply to e-mails received through INFORMATION section.||The legitimate interest by MUGABURU SL|
|The human resource selection.||To take steps prior to entering into a contract and your consent.|
WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We do not disclosure your personal data without your prior and written consent, except for:
- Services providers related the online booking and payments. These providers only have access to data for these purposes and are requested to apply the same degree of data protection as MUGABURU SL, and
- Judges and Courts, in order to respond to judicial requirements.
For job applications received in the section WORKING, we share the personal data with the companies that provide us with human resource selection services.
MUGABURU SL and Narru Restaurant are present in Social Networks.
Social networks have their own privacy policies. Please, visit these privacy policies before using social networks to be sure you accept the form and purpose of the processing of your personal data.
WHAT RIGTHTS DO YOU HAVE CONCERNING YOUR PERSONA DATA?
You can exercise the following rights contacting firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Right of access to be informed about what personal data is being processed and for what purposes.
- Right of rectification if the personal data are incomplete or inaccurate.
- Right of erasure if the purpose for which the data were provided has disappeared, the processing of the data is not lawful, consent has been revoked and in other cases provided for by law.
- Right to object to prevent your data from being processed for certain purposes or in certain circumstances.
- Right to restriction of the personal data processing to check the accuracy of the data, the lawfulness of the processing, to process complaints and similar circumstances.
- Right to personal data portability to receive the data in a structured and commonly used electronic format and be able to transmit it to another company.
Additionally, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority that you consider appropriate, particularly the AEPD.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
MUGABURU SL process the personal data which are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes and performs this in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
MUGABURU SL has taken the technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure an appropriate level of security taking into account the risk evaluated, and ensures that the staff is properly trained and informed to protect the personal data.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The periods for which the personal data are stored depend on the purposes for which we process them, as follows:
|DATA PROCESSING||STORE PERIOD|
|The management of the table booking at Narru restaurant. The issuance and management of the Narru Gift voucher.||During the contractual relationship and once concluded during the limitation period for legal action.|
|The reply to e-mails received through INFORMATION section.||While the request, suggestion and/or complaint is being managed and answered and, from that moment, during the limitation period for legal action.|
|The human resource selection.||Data on job applications will be stored for 1 year.|